KecIL||cUtE||SenGaL

No matter what you say about loveI keep coming back for moreKeep my hand in the fireSooner or later I get what I'm asking forNo matter what you say about lifeI learn every time I bleedThe truth is a strangerSoul is in danger I gotta let my spirit be freeTo admit that I'm wrong and then change my mindSorry but I have to move on and leave you behindI can't waste time so give it a momentI realized nothings brokenNo need to worry about everything I've doneLive every second like it was my last oneDon't look back got a new directionI loved you once needed protectionYou're still a part of everything I doYou're on my heart just like a tattooJust like a tattooI'll always have you (I'll always have you)Sick of playing all of these gamesIt's not about taking sidesWhen I looked in the mirror didn't deliverIt hurt enough to think that I could stopAdmit that I'm wrong and then change my mindSorry but I've gotta be strong and leave you behindI can't waste time so give it a momentI realize nothings brokenNo need to worry about everything I've doneLive every second like it was my last oneDon't look back got a new directionI loved you once needed protectionYou're still a part of everything I doYou're on my heart just like a tattooJust like a tattooI'll always have you (I'll always have you)If I live every momentWon't change any momentStill a part of me in youI will never regret youStill the memory of youMarks everything I do, ohI can't waste time so give it a momentI realize nothings broken (yeah)No need to worry about everything I've doneLive every second like it was my last oneDon't look back got a new direction (don't look back)I loved you once needed protection (no, no)You're still a part of everything I do You're on my heart just like a tattooI can't waste time so give it a moment (i can't waste time)I realized nothings brokenNo need to worry about everything I've done (no need to worry)Live every second like it was my last oneDon't look back got a new direction (don't you ever look back)I loved you once needed protectionYou're still a part of everything I doYou're on my heart just like a tattooI can't waste time so give it a moment (i can't waste time)I realized nothings brokenNo need to worry about everything I've done (no need to worry)Live every second like it was my last oneDon't look back got a new direction (don't you ever look back)I loved you once needed protectionYou're still a part of everything I doYou're on my heart just like a tattooJust like a tattooI'll always have youJust like a tattooI'll always have you

0 CakaP2: